- Budget & Report Summaries
Budget & Report Summaries
The City of Sidney publishes a number of financial reports online. Not only will you find information on the current year, but archived information is available as well. In these folders you will find:
- Five Year Financial Plans: this plan projects operating funds’ financial performance, estimates funding needs, identifies funding sources and expands upon the Comprehensive Plan. The Five-Year Plan includes the capital project requests and projected staffing needs for the next 5 years.
- Annual Operating and Capital Budgets: the annual financial plan of the city as adopted by City Council.
- Citizens' Annual Financial Reports: user-friendly information to briefly summarize the financial activities of the City of Sidney. This report is unaudited.
- Annual Reports: considered the full set of financial statements for the City and has received a “clean” audit opinion by independent auditors. The information in the Annual Report has not been updated for developments subsequent to the date of the independent auditor's report.
- Summary Financial Reports: reports that summarize the year-to-date activity of the major operating and capital funds
Click here to access our Documents on Demand.
Other important policies and plans that guide financial decisions.
- Comprehensive Plan (PDF): establishes a policy framework to guide the expansion of the city and the future development over a 10 to 15 year period
- Investment and Deposit Policy (PDF): a policy that applies to all financial assets of the city
- Statement of Financial Policy (PDF): a summary of significant financial and budgetary policies