The City of Sidney provides and bills (quarterly or monthly) for the following:
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) - a flat monthly amount
- Sewer - calculated based upon water consumption for the previous period
- Solid waste collection services - for a period in advance (1 or 3 months depending upon billing frequency)
- Stormwater - a flat monthly amount
- Water - consumption for the previous period
Customers may also receive their utility bills by email. Please visit the SmartBillCorp website to sign up.
Payments must be received by the due date printed on the bill. A late payment penalty of 5% will be added if not paid by the due date. Utility payments can be made with cash, personal check, money order or credit cards. Credit cards are accepted in person or online only; no telephone credit card payments.