Sidney Water Park
Subfacility of Tawawa Park
2019 Water Park Rates
- Season Passes - $34 each
- Pre-school (ages 1 to 5) - $4
- All other patrons - $4.50
- Training rental - $15 per life guard hour
- Water Park Rental (evenings) - $300 per two hours
Note: Family passes and season passes defined by age were eliminated in 2015. All season passes are now $34 per person no matter what age.
About the Facility
This popular facility is open from the first Saturday after Memorial Day until two weeks before Labor Day. The staff includes a Water Park Manager, an Assistant Manager, and approximately 25 lifeguards. These employees must be fully trained and certified in life saving skills. In addition to being responsible for the safety of customers, they are responsible for water quality and appearance of the pool area. In 2005 a 295 foot long slide was installed made up of a speed slide and a spiral slide.
Water Park opens June 1st and closes on August 11th, 2019.
- Monday through Thursday only 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the south end of the large pool.
Daily Break Times
- 2:30 p.m, 3:45 p.m, and 5 p.m.
Pool Rental Hours
- Thursday through Saturday 7 to 9 p.m.
- Sunday 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Please call 937-498-8171 to schedule
The Sidney Water Park is operated under the direction of the Parks and Recreation Department; call at 937-498-8155.
View additional images from our Water Park in the photo gallery.