Due to the Independence Day holiday, there will be no solid waste collection on Tuesday, July 4, 2023. Solid waste will be collected on its normal Monday schedule. There will be no collection on Tuesday and collection for the remainder of the week will be delayed one day.
Solid waste collection service is provided by Republic Services and includes pickup of household garbage, vegetation, recycling, and bulk items. When placing these items out for collection, please separate waste according to the Garbage Guidelines and Recycling Guide to ensure efficient collection.
Here are a few basic reminders:
- Household garbage must be in provided carts unless the residence is on the low-volume bag collection service.
- Garbage and recycling need to be out by 7:00 a.m. on the day of collection.
- Big items are limited to one approved big item per week.
- Recyclables are collected every other week.
- Cardboard boxes must be broken down and cut (not folded) to fit in recycling cart.
- No plastic bags, wet paper/boxes, or pizza/food boxes with grease or cheese residue.
For additional solid waste collection guidelines visit our website.