View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Subfacility of Tawawa Park
Kastner's Patch is located in Tawawa Park. It was named in honor of Mrs. Florence Kastner who was a member of the Sidney Recreation Commission. She was appointed to the commission in 1952 by then Mayor, Emerson Deam. She also served as secretary of the commission and continued serving on the commission until 1958.