The city is again preparing for its annual street paving program. This spring you will notice contractors repairing and replacing curbs and gutters throughout the community in advance of the annual street resurfacing program. Streets that will be resurfaced in 2022 include:
- Addy Avenue - From Hoewisher Rd. to cul-de-sac
- Campbell Road - From Fourth Ave. to Fair Rd.
- Fair Road - From Interstate Bridge to S. Vandemark Rd.
- Fulton Street - From Brooklyn Ave. to Dead End
- Hoewisher Road - From Wapak Ave. to reflector East of N. Main Ave.
- Kuther Road - From SR 47 to North Corporation Line
- Norwood Avenue - From Bon Air Dr. to Dead End
- Old English Court - From Stratford Dr. to Cul-de-sac
- Russell Road - From Interstate Bridge West to Corporation Line
- Russell Rd. - From Interstate Bridge to Railroad Bridge
- S. Vandemark Road - From RR Tracks to Campbell Rd.
- Fourth Avenue - From SR 47 to Campbell Road
Both the 2022 Curb and Gutter Replacement and 2022 Street Resurfacing projects are currently out for competitive bids. The construction estimate for the curb and gutter work is $475,637. The construction estimate for the street resurfacing program is $1,718,967. The bid opening for both projects is set for February 3, 2022.
For updates on both these projects please review the weekly Engineering Report.