Revenue Collections: (937) 498-8115
201 W Poplar St.
Sidney, OH 45365
Revenue Collections Supervisor:
Phone: (937) 498-8113
Public Works Director: Gary Clough
Phone: (937) 498-8141
Fax: (937) 498-8119
Sidney encourages all residents to recycle. Recycling not only extends the life of our local landfill and reduces the need for incineration, it also saves energy and prevents pollution. Recycling also creates new products that we use everyday, from soda containers to writing paper.
Recycling is collected every other week commencing the week of October 12, 2015 on the same day as garbage collection. Recycling collection has changed effective February 1, 2016. Recycling is still picked up every other week but each dayof the weeks collection is divided in half each week for collection. See revised map and schedule. (Collection Schedule). Items accepted for collection are listed below. Refer to North Central Ohio Solid Waste District for additional recycling locations and opportunities.
All acceptable recycling materials go in the 65 gallon cart provided:
- Paper Board
- Corrugated Cardboard (Must be broken down and no larger than 2’ x 2’)
- Paper Grocery Bags
- Plastic Containers #1 & 2 only
- Glass Bottles and Jars
- Aluminum & Steel Cans
Refer to the "Sidney Curbside Recycling" Brochure for more detailed information.
- NO Plastic Bags
- NO Wet Paper/ Boxes
- NO Pizza Boxes or other Food Boxes with Grease or Cheese
- Bins must be out for pickup no later than 7 am the day of collection, but no earlier than 6 pm the day before collection.
- All cardboard boxes must be cut (not folded) to no larger than 2’ x 2’ in size.
Can be recycled at most area supermarkets.
Can be recycled through various organizations such as Recycling for Charities or Verizon Wireless HopeLine®.
Back to Top